Ads

Thursday, February 8, 2007

The Light At The Other End Of The Tunnel

Believe it or not, I think I'm starting to have good luck. Maybe and I hope I am having good luck. I always pray everyday that I won't be bombarded with bad luck always and everyday.

Today, I received a call from one of the gyms at Orchard, I can't really remember if it was fitnessfirst or California fitness, informing me that someone registered my name and I am given a 2 week free trial. Maybe it's a gimmick but I don't really care because I've been offered something free. Isn't that great?

I'm happy that alot of my friends actually cared for me. You know, only in times of hardship, you will see who's true to you and who's not. I'm happy that I have a significant other who supports my every decisions. I love my significant other to the core!

And also, I'm grateful to Aldo who has been there for me in times of crisis. I'm grateful to Jeff who has always been there for me. I'm elated that I have Jaishree, a blog reader cum good friend cum someone whom I know for 2 years cum someone whom I have never met before, who gives me good advices, listens to my ranting every night and consoling and cheering me when I'm down.

I'm most happy that things between Yahn and I has been resolved. I'm grateful that hehas been supportive of me and therefor me when I need company. You go girl!

I love you all. I heart heart you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment