Ads

Thursday, February 1, 2007

Hear My Calling

Can anyone hear the calling of a really sad guy...

Even the winds heard it. Each comments are like strengths for me to get myself back together.

Recently, life seems to be unfair to me. Life has not treated me well. I'm now like a dwelling bird. Someone help me. Someone please wake me up from this reverie. I'm tired of all the bad luck that are bombarding at me.

Maybe, just maybe, magick might just do the trick. I'm out of touch with magick a long time ago. But maybe it'll help. I want to be just like Willow (Buffy, the vampire slayer).

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous1.2.07

    i heard your calling.. I'm sorry for the state your in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1.2.07

    hey hey dont be sad..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1.2.07

    you have so many problems. it's really a miracle that you are still saint.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1.2.07

    cheer up!~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1.2.07

    it's sad to know that you have those kind of parents..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1.2.07

    keep your cool.. i know you have a lot of problem but please stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1.2.07

    tough for u!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1.2.07

    a pity..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous1.2.07

    It's sad really... but hang on in there ya!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous1.2.07

    to err is human to forgive divine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. dont run away cos' i'm going home soon. later noone company you.

    even if u run away, i think u can only last 1.5 days compare to my 3 weeks? I wouldnt even call that "run away". leave home.

    ReplyDelete