Ads

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Mystical Feather

There's this swan lake at botanic garden. Legend says that mystical swans live here. You see that statue in the middle of the lake?



Swans there have extremely good luck.

Need good luck desperately?

They say if we get the feathers of the swan, you will be blessed with good luck. But you cannot pluck them out from the swan. The feathers must shed by themselves.

Lucky me, there are so many feathers on the water.

Abruptly, a swan approached me and said, "I know you need alot of luck. Here, let me give you some luck!"

Yes! I have the swan's feather!

Swan, "You're blessed with my good luck!"

How true is the legend? That I have to find out in a few days time.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6.2.07

    the bird pluck the feather cos it feels that the feather isnt nice la. you think the swan wanna happy happy drop feathers ar? hahahah~ ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhaha.. story line ma.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok now i get it hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6.2.07

    wah u take realy good photo of the swan and the wings!

    ReplyDelete