Ads

Sunday, February 18, 2007

You; My One And Only

Yesterday, I went out of control. I was raged because I was sick in the stomach. I kept vomitting. Yahn, you crazy horse! He let me drink Long Island Tea which was like a very strong alcohol and a not-so-good-drinker like me had to drink half of the glass.

I puked so many times; toilet, street, table etc. I wasn't with my significant other. It was Chinese New Year and of course, I wouldnt want my significant other to spent the time clubbing. I asked my significant other to go home.

When morning came, I was already so tired and sick. I could not think well. I called my significant other many times even when I know my significant other would not pick up since it was still so early in the morning and nobody would wake up that early.

Minutes after calling, my significant other called me back and asked about my well-being. I, on the other hand, feeling so sick, threw my tantrums on my significant other, even hurling vulgarities like the F word to my significant other.

I was touched that despite all those hurting words, my significant other still maintained the composure. I cried knowing that my significant other cared for me so much. I felt bad. I felt as if I've let myself down. I felt that I've let my significant other down.

Now, I shall write this entry promising my significant other that I would not drink anymore. I would not scold or hurl vulgarities at you again. I felt guilty that I scolded you during Chinese New Year.

This entry shall remind me of all the stupid things I've done so that I won't repeat the same mistakes. I promise myself that I will only club with you and my close friends, Yahn and Aldo. Apart from that, I will not anyhow go to clubs.

Because I am in love with you.

Because I already have you. You are my one and only.

No comments:

Post a Comment