Ads

Thursday, February 22, 2007

"Without The Make-Up"

Most of the celebrities, without their make-up, they look different in a bad way. They look ugly. They are much better of with make-ups. They should doll themselves if they do not want to look ugly. Take for example Barbara Streisand, and Britney Spears in the latest show, Celebrities without make-up. They look ugly.

Like them, I look completely different when I don't comb my hair and wear my contact lenses.

Stage 1 - Barenaked face.


Evil twin, "Is that you Issac? You look atrocious."

Stage 2 - Waxing of hair.

Evil twin, "How long do you take to comb your hair ah?"

Stage 3 - Styling of hair.

Evil twin, "Wah..."

Can you shut up already!

Stage 4 - The finishing touches.

Evil twin, "You look better."

And the finale...

My blue contact lense.

So like I once said, I really feel insecure going out without combing my hair and wearing my contact lenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment