Ads

Friday, February 16, 2007

I Shall Not Be Restricted

I am not a person who can be kept in a dark room for too long or I'll panic. I'm claustrophobic. I don't like to be confined in small places. Bring me to one and I'll bash you up (just kidding).

Anyway, that's not what I'm going to talk about today.

I don't like to be restricted. I don't want people to keep tabs of me. I hate it. Don't ask me sensitive questions or stupid questions after reading my blog. Questions like, "hey, you go hotel for what? For sex ah?" or "You go xxx with xxx..."

These questions irritates me.

The more you restrict me, the more I will rebel. I'm a good nature guy but if you push me too far, I shall retaliate and create havoc. You don't want to see that side of me.

I do have a fair share of friends and foes. So I don't really care how people look at me. I do not care of you talk bad about me. I don't care about all this. But if you try to restrict me, probe me questions and mess with my life, I shall retaliate. I shall not tolerate all this.

Oh, don't play pretence with me. Don't call my friends or call me and pretend to be someone else and ask questions pertaining to my life.

I fucking hate it.

On a side note, you want me to come back home, then you have to stop asking me stupid questions and create havoc in my life. You may be smart but I'm smarter. Stop interfering with my life, stop pretending to be Michelle or stop asking Michelle to keep tabs on me!

I know what you're doing. So once you're ready, let me know.
P/S: I'm just fucking prmoting my blog at IRC. I'm not there to seek sex or any other funny things.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous16.2.07

    i know u have your own freedom of speech here. this is your blog so u can state anything. and u clearly know that mum is one of your blog reader too, don't u think u went a little overboard?mum just don't know how to express herself in the way u want her to be. whatever she's doing, she only wants u to choose the correct path. on the other hand, i know u're sensible but i never thought u would write what u wrote here.

    ReplyDelete