Ads

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Booting Up With Spare Energy

First of all, fuck you Bryan for not meeting us. Really, excuses you've made were stupid. Okay, maybe you're seriously feeling feverish after exercising at the gym but promises are promises. You made it, you cannot break it otherwise people might think bad of you.

Evil twin, "You talking about yourself ah?"

Anyway, for the 2nd time I went to PLAY, it was almost like tinseltown. Nobody was dancing at the dancefloor yet again. Most of them would be crowding at the lounge or standing next to the toilet. There is no cover charge so that should attract alot of people but compared to MOS and DXO, PLAY has only 1/3 of the people at MOS and DXO.

At Play, we (Yahn, Jeff and I) met up with Aldo, Jimmy and Daniel.

Evil twin, "Don't just tell me their names. Show me their photos too so that I know who is who."

I did not take any photos because I was busy dancing away and de-stressing myself. I nearly gone bonkers with the many problems I have but thankfully, I have friends who can accompany me throughout the night.

"Everything seem perfect at the beginning but slowly, it began to crumble." - This best describe what's happening to my family at this very moment.

I thought we needed to pay to enter PLAY but it was free. We entered for free. How cool is that? But at this rate, they're not going to profit alot. I intended to stay longer but nobody was dancing there so we decided to go to other places instead.

We had to make decisions fast because Yahn and Jeff had to work the next day. The place that we went afterward has no cover charge either. We entered for free again!

Yahn, just like me, was bombarded with alot of bad luck but it won't last forever.

"You know, after alot of bad luck, then comes the good luck..." said Yahn.

I spent the whole night with them. Now, I'm so restless. I haven't had a wink yet! I'm running on spare batteries!

And if you're going to ask that magical question, NO, I am not going home for the moment. Till my parents know what they want, till they know why they can't communicate well with my sister and I, till my parents fully understand me and till they really think they can put 100% of their love and trust in me, I shall not go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment