Ads

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Everything's Normal Again

After two weeks of turmoil at home, everything finally went back to normal today. Tired I was with this cherade but just today it all ended. Was it for the better? Yes. Absolutely yes. If most of you don't know yet, I kind of like 'run away from home'.

I had to confide in Jaishree, take refuge at Aldo's house, seek advices from Jeff, and get company from Yahn. These mentioned people are those who will always be there for me. They are what I consider as true friends.

The two entries pertaining my personal life has created worries among all my friends. My phone kept on beeping. At the end of each day, I would be like receiving a whooping 45 - 75 messages. That's alot I must say.

You know, I'm a stubborn guy. I won't give in readily.

I told myself that as long as my mum or dad message me to ask me to go home, I'll obediently go home. If not, I'll stay put outside.

It was really tiring for me for the past two weeks because I have not been sleeping well. I had to sleep at places that I wasn't comfortable to sleep at.

But now, I am at my comfy home.

I fucking love my bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment