Ads

Thursday, February 8, 2007

Rits At Sentosa

This is like a belated entry. I apologize to blog reader, Nadiah for posting this entry this late because somehow I have misplaced alot of the photos in my laptop! Thankfully, I found the photos of me dining at Rits at Sentosa.

A day before, which is like many weeks ago, one of my blog reader, Nadiah made reservations. She works there. And I have got to see her because it's like I click with her so well. I thought Rits would be a great place to celebrate Jeff's birthday; early celebration.

However, upon reaching Sentosa, I have no idea of how to get to that place. But with guidance from the people there and Nadiah, Jeff and I manage to find the place with no trouble at all.

I was greeted by a really chirpy girl at the entrance who later directed us to our seats. Polite. Very polite!


Great ambience.

Beautiful settings! And the best thing was that it costs us $7.50 each.

We ordered additional drinks.

They were really really meticulous from placing the forks and spoons properly on the table to putting the plates nicely on the table.

Soup wasn't that bad but it lack something. It lacked the Omph!

Yummy! It was delicious.

Seriously, when I was eating I saw many eyes looking at our table. I felt really uncomfortable for a moment.

If only it wasn't blueberry, I would have like the dessert more!

Nicely arranged on the plate.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8.2.07

    yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8.2.07

    Woohoo! Glad you enjoyed it.

    16th Feb is the last day if you wanna try the food there again. That is until the semester starts again which I'm not very sure when myself. Oh! The menu isn't the same ('cept for the steak but don't think the veg and sauce would be the same). So hurry!! While stocks last!! =)

    p.s: I'll feedback to the Chef about the un-omphed! soup. Thanks again for coming!!

    ReplyDelete