Ads

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Creating The Wrong Buzz

Just one time clubbing last Friday created a lot of buzz. I saw it coming. "Eh look who's here..." And I saw everyone looking at me; staring at me. Good stares, bad stares. "It's him..."

"I think I saw him before somewhere but don't know where."
And a few aprroached me, "Eh hi, aren't you Issac? What brings you here?"

To club la, then to what?

"I'm here with a group of friends to take a look at the new club. I heard that it's nice with good music and great ambience." I replied.

"It's the same, just that they change management."

I know it's like been 3 months since I last step into the clubbing industry. I only go when there's event or when my significant other feels like going.

Aiyah, whatever lah. I don't care what they were thinking and stuff.

P/S: I promoted my blog at IRC yesterday and minutes ago, so whichever bugger who thinks she or he is a smart alec of wanting to inform my significant other that I am looking for something else in IRC, FUCK YOU. Haha!

I heart heart my significant other.

No comments:

Post a Comment