Ads

Friday, February 16, 2007

Good Luck And More Freebies

I received 3 gym membership passes which I can use three seperate times. How cool is that? I don't gym. I hate it but since I have membership passes, I might as well use them and not let them go to waste.

I nearly got the correct answer for the guessing game at 98.7fm. Darn it! Well, it was close. There is still a next time. I can't always win everytime. I was like tuning in to the radio today and decided to join the game for fun. Hey, I don't really listen to radio.

Let me see, I received red packet from my officer. A red packet which contained a lottery ticket. I thought it was cash leh but stilll lottery ticket is pretty alright already.

I thought of collecting my lunar new year freebies (two packs of ang pows, a Madarin Orange carrier bag, a VCD, cookies, freagrance and $10 Heart Spring voucher) at Century Square but I'm too lazy.

I always receive a pair of free passes to Zouk to catch the MyDreamd8 finals.

And seriously, I've slide my way out of trouble umpteen times this week. And I mean alot problems that were complicated, I manage to solve them.

Now, I'm more decisive. I apologize to myself for writing all this crap on my new blog. I shall update my blog with more happy stuffs.

I shall push this blog of mine to the limit and nobody can stop me.

No comments:

Post a Comment