Ads

Saturday, February 3, 2007

Play; The New Club In Town

I tell you, I'm the busiest guy alive. Imagine going to Sentosa in the morning, East Coast Park in the evening and clubbing at night till the next day. It's super tiring, man.

Seriously, I've not been clubbing for the past 3 months. Having to hear that there's a new club in town, why not just drop by to see how's the crowd and music. My significant other has to work the next day so I decided to go with my pals, Jimmy and Daniel.

The dancefloor was really empty. Most of them were standing near the bar and toilet.

Being the cam-whore me, I took lots of photos with my pals. I love my eyes. I kept on asking them if they could see my blue contact lense even in the dimmed lights.

"Yes la, can see!"

Free lollipops! And cute girl at the bag deposit counter.

Seriously, I shouldn't have inflated my nose. It looks big! Play is new but till 2.30am, the dancefloor was still empty. Looks like it won't make it big!

1 comment: