Ads

Monday, February 19, 2007

Chinatown; The Buzz During CNY

I can't possibly upload every single photo to blogger. It's too tedious. I collaged them instead. A few of the photos which I think does not need collaging, I'll upload them seperately. The decorations at Chinatown this year were fabulous.



Jeff and I walked from Singapore General Hospital to Chinatown Shopping Center. Crowded it was and tired I was.

Seriously, I don't know how to read the chinese word. I am capable of speaking but not writing. What's that word ah?

I look fat.

We're like taking photos every 10 seconds.

We were taking photos like everywhere!

If only I weren't that lazy in primary school, then I can read Chinese words with ease.

I thought this was cute. And the boy kept staring at me.

I pouted my lips.

Now imagine Jeff being a little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment