Ads

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Raging Fever

Twice in one week, I've been attacked by the fever virus It was one scary shit! And I was feeling light-headed, really light-headed that it kind of affected my bloody mood. It was like I'm on a bumper car. Can die sia!

I just wish I could get better because ebing sick sucks. I can't eat good food. I can't play. I can't even joke around because I am moodless.

Being sick kills one's mood.

I have to buckle up and start to take care of myself already. I'm 21 yet I fall sick so regularly. I worry my friends and my significant other. So the first step that I'm taking is NO MORE junk food for me!

And I should start eating more vegetables!

But seriously, what's so good about eating vegetable? I hate eating vegetables! I rather eat meat or chicken!

Evil twin, "Fuck you! Eating vegetable is like having multiple orgasm! Don't you like that?

So if I ever go out with anyone, maybe you who's reading my blog right now, stop me from eating junk food!

No comments:

Post a Comment