Ads

Sunday, February 4, 2007

Jeff's Birthday; The Quiet Retreat

I met up with Jeff and his secondary schoolmates at a restaurant at Boat Quay. Can you believe it if I say that just a set menu with dessert costs only $5.90. It's outrageously cheap. And the foods are of good quality.



Can't remember the restaurant name lah!



Click on the photos to get a closer look at the menu.



Tom Yam...



Abalone. Yes, it's abalone at a cheap price.



I don't usually eat rice but since it's Jeff birthday, I'll just eat and then tomorrow I'll hit the gym. Afterward, we went to TCC to relax and chit-chat.




"Sir, no taking of photograph here." And the waiter pointed to the sign. Do I even care?



Jeff's present. It's a 212 Men cologne.



I kept on taking photos. Snap, snap, snap! Don't care ah! I'm like a rebel.



Taken outside TCC.



I look fat!

Anyway, happy birthday Jeff!

No comments:

Post a Comment