Ads

Friday, February 9, 2007

My 3,6,9,12 Diet

BryanBoy follows the 2,4,6,8 diet but I follow mine, 3,6,9,12 diet. I just invented it not too long ago. Seriously, I have not start on it yet but I hope its effective. Now, everyone of you must be thinking what is this 3,6,9,12 diet all about.

Let me explain to you.

You must do the 3,6,9,12 diet everyday in order to achieve that slim figure.

The 3 rule. Everyday, you are only allow to eat 3 apples a day. Anytime you want but preferably one in the morning, one in the afternoon and one in the evening. I suggest you not to eat rice in order to get slim. And do not ever eat after 8pm.

The 6 rule. Try to eat at least 6 servings of fruits a day. I always do that. Any fruits will do!

The 9 rule. They always say you must drink 8 glass of water a day. But I don't follow that. I drink 9 bottles of water a day because it helps to cleanse the body.

The 12 rule. Do not consume more than 1200 calories a day.

Enjoy my dieting program!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11.2.07

    are u sure u are having a diet????? hahahahha

    ReplyDelete