Ads

Saturday, February 3, 2007

Medics Having Fun

Everyone was drunk. My company medic was drunk. I was drunk. Nearly everyone was drunk. Faces red. Funny behaviors. You're going to see the things you've never seen before.

I came late. I was greeted by a few drunken. Hakim was one of them but he was still okay when I first arrived.


Mcoy and Alan started dancing after taking alot of alcohol drinks. Were they trying to do the tango or waltz?

Cha-cha-cha!



But Mcoy was still alert. He grabbed Alan by the hand and asked another medic, Yusof, to grab Alan by his legs and their proposed suggestion; dump him into the sea. Wicked!



But Alan was smarter. He pretended to be unconscious.



But Alan forgot one thing. Everyone there is a medic. So he can't fool us.

Mcoy recruited backups and soon, they managed to throw him into the sea.



Still drunk? - Maybe. Wet? - Yes.



Alan's totally red. "I want one more can of tiger beer!"



Hakim's going to be a drunken soon!



This is insane!





Bugger Alan fondled with my camera. I was afraid he might damage it.

Minutes later, he was a goner.



He's knocked out!





Now, who's next?



Hakim and his friend. "Bloody hell, Hakim! You didn't even introduce her formally to us. What's her name?



Did you see the difference between the previous photo and this? Hakim's getting drunk!




And then it was my turn.

"Drink up Hakim!"

Hakim was reluctant but he did manage to finish the whole bottle.

My face's getting red and Hakim's smiling wickedly upon seeing me drink the cup of wine.

We're getting tipsy.

"Finish the whole bottle, Issac!"

Before I become a total goner, I took photos with ShaoHong and K.L(photo below).

And of course, a photo of myself.

And the most scandaluos photo of the month would be...

This!

No comments:

Post a Comment