Ads

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Chinese New Year Outing

I went to Jeff's house in the afternoon. Seriously, it's really redundant for us to do duties during festive seasons. A load of crap! I had to do my duty yesterday and it suck!

Ah! Jeff's mom bought alot of flowers.

And food! Now, there goes my dieting program.

Afterwards, we proceeded to Jeff's grandmother's house at Aljunied Tedious it was since I had to travel from Redhill to Jeff's house which is at Tampines and then to Aljunied.

Beautiful decorations.

The uncle asked me too many questions from where I was from to what I work as and to how old I am. Irritating la!

Good thing about me is that I get to celebrate Hari Raya and Chinese New Year. That will double up my hongbao and green packet collections.

Then we proceeded to Sembawang to meet up with Jeff's friends at his house. I get to know new people; Leo, Andy, Keith, Desmond and the rest whom I have forgotten their names.

The dishes were mostly vegetables. (Hmmm...)

No comments:

Post a Comment