Ads

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Without Paying

I knew I could take the cab without paying. I boarded the cab from Tampines to proceeded to my designated location, my house at Redhill. Knowing that I was already cashless, I still boarded the cab.

I tried not to look at the driver in the eyes as for I did not want him to memorize my face. Cunning I was, I know. Let this be the first and last. But it was pretty fun because you're anticipating for what might happen next.

I asked the driver if he would accept nets but he replied with a NO. That was the answer I wanted to hear.

"Uncle ah, you wait for me here can? I go to the atm machine to withdraw cash first."

The driver nodded his head without having second thoughts of letting me go. I walked at a normal pace until I reached the atm machine. I ran as fast as I could and make a fast turn to my block.

I escape without paying.

And the fare was $22.45.

Somemore, it was a Mercedes cab!

And it was during the first day of Chinese New Year. I've ruined the driver's Chinese New Year. Now I feel bad.

2 comments:

  1. that's such a whack job, yo! uberly meeeean!! since you've reached the atm machine just draw money and give it to him. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. inside my acc, no cash.. only in my another acc has cash but i didnt bring that card. ;X

    ReplyDelete