Ads

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

VTea; Expensive Cake

You know how many of my friends kept on emphasising to me that I was cashless and stuff and I should not overspend, well, I didn't spend anything at VTea.

It was my fourth month anniversary with my significant other. I felt bad for not chipping in. I promise I will on the fifth month!


It's really classy. The place has a good ambience.

Fabulous! And their menu was like in a supposedly torn and tattered book which was made like of those in the 1940s.

And their waitress were really, really meticulous. Look at how nice she had placed the forks. I ordered latte which was $4++ but I didn't know that it would be ...

...in a very small cup!
And we ordered their signature cake. I can't remember the name but it was delicious. My significant other tried to frightened me by informing me that the cake cost $50. I nearly got a heart-attack.

Funny ah?!

It costs $15 for just one slice. Wah, crazy expensive price sia! But its worth it because its nice.

Thanks dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment