Ads

Thursday, February 8, 2007

The New Beginning

This very day marks a new beginning for me. It's like a new lease of life. No more acting like a 17 year old kid when I'm already 21. I don't want to fall sick always. I have to take proper care of myself. I need to have a purpose in life.

For the past few weeks, I was walking without knowing where to go, what to seek and what I want in life. It's time to have a few goals in life. It's time for a clean start. Apart from all that, I need all the luck I need in everything I do.

My life nearly crumbled from having to fall sick always, to being 'cashless', to having arguments with my significant other, to having malicious e-mails, to having one of my love ones in the the hospital, to having a big argument with my parents, to being controvesial, to disappointing a few people and to disappointing myself for still not passing IPPT.

Can anyone tell me if you know of anyone apart from me who has so many unresolved matters and bad lucks bombarded to them just the starting of the year?

I was telling myself, "Wow, no bad luck yet. That's a good start."

A load of bullshit. I was ushered to the new year with food poisoning.

My life is like a rollercoaster. I want to have a smooth journey in life. I had enough of all these bad lucks. Maybe I did bad things in my past lives which I have to pay for this present life I have. If so, I think I should be spared already.

You got me. You burnt me to ashes already.

Now, I shall start anew! I'm going to spend hours in the bathroom scrubbing myself clean, scrubbing all the bad luck away. I shall wash away all my bad luck and hopefully with the help of the swan's feather, my luck will change for the good.

No comments:

Post a Comment