Ads

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Enzo, A Fucker Bugger

Hey Enzo, your trick doesn't work on me. Your trick doesn't work on my significant other. Try harder next time because my relationship with my significant other is already so solid. You want to break us up? In a gazillion years!

It was a nice try by putting yourself as the thrid party and trying to infiltrate my mind with your brainwashing schemes. Tell you something, I wasn't even flinching. It was the least smartest move to get to me since you can't infiltrate my significant other.

I must say you're really persistent. But your persistency will get you to nowhere.

How many more scheming moves you still have in your sleeves?

Nevertheless, no matter what you do, what you say, nothing can break us apart. To my dear blog readers, if you ever come across someone by the nick of Enzo20 or Idil, stay as far away as you can from him.

He's a poisonous venom.

Enzo, your last attempt was furtile. Na ne na ne boo boo! *Smiles*

And now for my hit combo.

"WAAAH!!!! all his fans come slam me liao.......

I'm waiting n prepared for more. Just know this was coming after he publicise on his blog. lols. All his fans will slam me. Bring it on la.... haha.

I bitch to him on msn again i repeat, to his face. That's what friends do, they bitch each other to make each other realise their mistakes. Friends don't bitch out in the open and publicise to the whole world. They bitch each other! Ask around and see who agrees."


The above mentioned wasn't me but someone else who is famous. Look at the amount of immaturity written in that three paragraphs. This wasn't his first that he had encountered with. It's obvious that he made more foes than friends.

"Thursday, September 07, 2006

"Sayang, will you be mine?"
You then kissed me on the lips.... and I got my answer. "


"Sunday, September 03, 2006

together or if it's always under wraps or you're always too busy with your work...Why don't just drop me? It's bad enough i feel like a substitute. Now I feel like a prostitute that you use only when you want to. I'm there when you need me.... but you're barely there when I need you. No point you say all the nice things that you did even. Make me happy one minute and unhappy the next. Don't get me wrong... I'd be happy to be with you... but till you're sure of yourself. I rather keep a distance. U asked me not to bother you? I wont even sms or call now ya? I'll wait till the next time you need me. Take care. "

"Wednesday, August 30, 2006

We chatted I comforted you... I remembered we clicked from the 1st time we chatted months ago. We had same interests... everything was perfect....cept for the fact that you had a bf. So yea, I stayed away for fear that one day we might fall for each other. But of course, we remained close friends. At least that's what we tell each other.

That night we chatted for so long. You ended up saying that you actually like me. Of course I was taken aback and flattered. Feelings for you was locked away in my heart long ago coz I knew you had someone.... but tt night u fought with him... so fuck it. How can someone not treat someone as sweet and kind."

The dates weren't even far apart but after reading his entry, you realize that he's just one guy that you can never be with. Why? Judge yourself. Isn't he a flirt?

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous10.2.07

    macam sial idil. puki mak dia lah idil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10.2.07

    Saw your profile, really cool. You should relax issac. getting mad overthis kind of things are not worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10.2.07

    Heh :). Chill! Take the chill pill. Read his blog b4. Two words. Detest him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10.2.07

    Don't know him but I hate him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10.2.07

    idil chee bye kia!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11.2.07

    Don't hate someone you don't know.
    Don't hate him for who you are.
    Don't hate him for exposing you.

    Because for all I know,
    Enzo's a nice guy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. To each and his own.

    ReplyDelete