Ads

Friday, February 16, 2007

Giving Up

I thought that was it. I thought I would fall out from the exercise because I wasn't feeling well. I vomitted a couple of times. I was like, "Oh shit!" The first few kilometers, I was abosolutely alright. But as I walked on, I began to vomit.

Sergeants were worried and asked if I would want to fall out. I said a stern no quite a couple of times till I could not take it anymore. I collapsed to the ground. And that is when I decided to fall out. My platoon commander was informed and immediately I was attended to. He was worried. And seeing that from him, I told him I was fine and with a bit of determination left in me, I continued walking but with lesser loads. My platoon commander helped me carry my medic bag. Guilty I was.

It was a test for me.

Each step I make and each time I felt faint I comforted myself, "Please guide me the way..."

I wanted to cry. Because I wasn't feeling well for the past few weeks and till now I have not recovered yet.

But I promise to my love ones that I will take better care of myself. I missed Valentines' Day but it does not really matter to me because I've celebrated it in advance and to me, everyday is a Valentine's day.

Now, I am blogging at Marina South after celebrating Chinese New Year and having steamboat with the batallion. Bloated I am. I am feeling way too tired now. Probably, I shall blog more later. As for now, I shall have my sleep and then meet my significant other!

No comments:

Post a Comment