Ads

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Completely Healed

I had my 11 hours of sleep yesterday without any interruption. Its 11 mind you, not 7 hours of sleep which I have everyday in camp. Now, I feel much better, compared to feeling restless and sleepy and moodless. I did not sleep for the past 3 days.

But finally, I manage to recoup my lost sleeping time yesterday.

I am also glad to know that my love one is out of the ICU and recovering slowly. To hear that is like to eat GODIVA chocolate. I feel much relieve now.

I will having fieldcamp for the next few days thus, I am unable to celebrate Valentine's Day with my signifcant other and blog often for next week. Just yesterday, someone tried to infiltrate my relationship with my significant other (read my previous entry) but neither my significant other and I flinched.

We decided to spend Valentine's Day yesterday and we had lots of fun. I surprised my significant other with lots of stuff. That I shall write in my next entry when I have the time.

I heart heart my significant other.

2 comments: