Ads

Saturday, February 3, 2007

Platoon Cohesion; VollleyBall Frenzy

I was rather indecisive of whether I should meet my platoonmates or stay at home to recuperate because I was still sick. I needed rest and sleep badly. But in the end, I went for the outing due to the fact that I've not seen them for a week and it was organized by the commanders.

When I get there, I must remember not to do any strenous activities. I want my fever to subside. I want my cough to disapear.



Sergeant Edwin has two bodyguards!


They playing volleyball.

Evil twin. "why you never play ah?"

Like I told you, I was still sick.

Sergeant Ace and I.

Sergeant Chan and I.

I don't have the body to show, so it's not pleasant to the eye if I take off my tee shirt!

Sergeant Chan, Wei Siong and Willy.

Stop touching my chest, Wee Siong! He seemed like to be enjoying it.

Just a random shot.

If you see from left to right then up to down, you'll see a guy would suddenly appear from behind.

Wah! Look at his tatoo! Nice right?

Why do people tend to wear their shorts really low? - To show off them briefs!


While others enjoy the sun and the sand, playing games and having lots of fun, sergeant Edwin decided to forgo all that and rest in the shelter.

Sgt Edwin, "Wah shiok ah! I rest, they play. I smart, they stupid!"

"I'm so deprived of sex!" he shouted.

Sgt Edwin, "Hey there, I heard your calling... I can be of great service to you."

Commanders on top, men below!

Group photo; Aidil trying to act sexy.

Group photo number 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment