Ads

Friday, February 2, 2007

Cut Fringe Once Touch Eyebrow.

I know why I have bad luck! Because my fringe are touching my eyebrows already. So minutes ago, I went to my room, took a pair of scissors and snapped my fringe. Ouch! Okay, after looking myself in the mirror, I thought that I look like a retard with the new haircut.

I just realize I should not have cut my hair anyhow without supervision from the professionals. With a new cut, I hope my luck will change for the better.

So let me announce, on the 2nd February, my luck will change for the better and whatever bad deeds I've done in the past shall be erased. My life will be renewed! Hallelujah!

Evil twin, "Why you say that sia?"

Cannot meh? Li Nanxing said that when he received his award.

Hallelujah!

Hallelujah!

Hallelujah!

P/S: (Updated on 2nd february, 4.14pm) It seems to work because I've found a few coins at the beach and I manage to retrieve my shades despite losing it hours ago.

1 comment: