Ads

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Top Nine Sexy Female Celebrities

They are my picks. I chose them because they are really, really sexy. Seriously, I don't think Angelina Jolie is sexy. I don't know why many guys find her sexy. They wank to her photos. What cunt holes they can be. She's not even pretty.

My first pick will be Jennifer Love Hewitt. There's something special about her. She so slim and slender and she has a beautiful face. Look at her. That's what I call sexy.

Now, everyone would have to agree on me with this; Jessica Alba is fucking hot! Yes?


Oh la la, sexy, sexy, Se-xay!

I'm not too sure what other shows Eva Longoria acted in but I only noticed her in Desperate Housewives and boy, was she hot. Those steamy scenes just make me high!

Lindsay Lohan; an actress, a singer and a party-goer. She's a man's woman. Every guy just wish to make out with her. She can be a credible singer and actress if she be more serious in her work. Still, just love her curves.


I love Kristen's eyes. There're very special and she's without a doubt very sexy.

Milla Jovovich. Nobody can replace her in Resident Evil. She fits the role of Alice. I simply love her to core. She's sexy. I know she has small boobs but so what?


Victoria. She was not that all hot last time but now she's va va voom.

Ayumi Hamasaki; a credible singer, and model. She has the whole package.

Okay, I know I've been telling you guys that Koda Kumi sucks. Indeed, she sucks. People are saying that she is going to replace Ayumi but I reckon. She's all famous and her albums are selling out fast because she's posing all sexy and hot on her album covers.