Ads

Monday, May 7, 2007

I Don't Have Best Friends

If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me.

I so want to say that to my best friend but I don't have any. Do I have any friends? - Yes. Do I have best friends? - No.

During my primary school days, my best friends went back to their hometown; Malaysia and Indonesia and I lost contact with three of them.

During secondary school days, I have 3 best friends but now, they shifted house, I lost their numbers, thus we're no longer contactable.

Everything seem so wrong.

Why can't I have a best friend that I can chill with at the coffeeshop talking till the wee hours. Why can't I have a best friend to cry on? Why?

Yesterday brought the beginning, tomorrow brings the end, and somewhere in the middle we became the best of friends.

I'm so yearning for a friend, for someone who can be my best friend throughout.

Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things.