Ads

Friday, May 25, 2007

Defying All Odds

I'm getting really tired with my life. I'm so so tired.

Dear Yesterday,

Please don't let me forget about you, I need my mistakes and my memories of failure. In order to succeed for Today and Tomorrow. Show me what I've done so I can do more. And teach me ways I can visit you, without staying for too long.

Dear Today,

Refuse to be taken for granted. And encourage my choice to love you. Help me to make you beautiful. So that when you become Yesterday I will remember you Tomorrow.

Dear Tomorrow,

Be nothing like Today. And everything more than Yesterday. Teach me the value of time as I appreciate your arrival. Because Yesterday and Today both know, you can never promise to arrive.

I want so badly to break away from this bad luck of mine.

So many things happened for the past two months. Having to lose two friends of which one has known me for three years and the other for 5 years. All those friendships have gone down to drain.

I'm a very stubborn person. Indeed I am. And I'm very irrational.

I'm at the brink of losing my significant other.

I don't want to lose anyone anymore.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous26.5.07

    omg, issac ritz. i am your biggest fan. i read ur blog almost everyday.


    the other day i saw u at orchard with this particular gay guy.

    ReplyDelete