Ads

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Sunshine After The Rain

I was sick for the past 1 week and 1 day and finally today, I am fully recovered. Like I said, after a really long period of being sick and when you are fully recovered, it's like being the new you.

I feel different. I felt as if I was being ressurected back.

No more lies. No more deceits. No more being so playful.

I'm going to be 22 soon ...

..and I demand birthday presents from you guys! Haha!

I will be a new me. I promise to do my best in everything including sex. I'll make it raunchier. I'll promise to love my significant other wholeheartedly. I promise to buy more of Ayumi Hamasaki CDs.

So I want to apologize to anyone who are willing to forgive me. I apologize to anyone who I have stepped onto. I apologize for whatever nasty things I said in the past.

But if you all still hate me, then I still have to hate you lah! Haha!

1 comment: