Ads

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Late Night Movie

I didn't get to celebrate my mum's birthday on Friday so I compensate by going out with them today. We decided to watch a late night movie at Great World City.

Oh, saw Rosalyn, the power98 dj, eating at macdonalds with her boyfriend.

It was a really tiring day for me because after my NDP rehearsals, I straight away met up with my family.


Mum, "Son, you got eyebags already..."

I tried to keep myself awake and enjoy the entire family outing.

Haha, can you see a lady at the counter at my right buying tickets? That's my mum!

My sister, just like me, is a camwhore!

My dad, ... thinking...

My mum, also thinking.

We decided to play a few games at the arcade before proceeding to the cinema. We played basketball and I was fucking confident that I can beat my sister hands down but I was wrong.

I don't know why I kept on missing the hole and thus my sister won't 3 games out of 4.

In the cinema. Damn, this photo look mysterious.

3 comments: