Ads

Friday, May 11, 2007

Female Japanese Celebrities I Love

Ew, Koda Kumi isn't in my list. I don't like her; that whore.

I shall introduce to you Ayaka! She's the talk of the town. People said that she could be the next Ayumi Hamasaki. I'm not too sure about that yet but she has a likeable face and a nice voice.

There's nothing to hate about her.

Hitomi. I only own one of her album. great voice. She was like the best singer. She used to be the best but now with Utada Hikaru and Ayumi Hamasaki, nobody stands a chance in becoming the queen of Japanese Pop.

Koyko! I watched her acted in Death Note 2. Brilliant performance.
And of course, you must be bloody stupid not to know that Ayumi Hamasaki is my idol. Muacks! I heart heart Ayumi Hamasaki!
Utada Hikaru, though I like your songs, I love Ayumi Hamasaki.

Go girl power!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11.5.07

    all the girls u selected has their unique-ness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12.5.07

    let me introduce u to another singer from japan. her name is YUI. she's been labeled as the japan's avril lavigne. so that tells u smth about her. (:

    ReplyDelete