Ads

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Junk Food Are Barriers To The Dieting Program

Damn it, how many times must I gorge myself with more junk food? I don't want to eat junk food anymore but I can't control myself. Whenever I see MacDonalds, I will stop by and get myself a hamburger.

Help me! Help me! I don't want to grow fat.

Now, at camp, I'm not doing anymore rigorous trainings. That worries me because all I do in a day at camp is wake up, then have breakfast, and then go back sleep, do some trainings, then lunch, then go back to sleep, have dinner and then go back to sleep again.

Damn, I'm growing fat.

Everyone in my camp is growing fat. Save us. No, wrong. Save me!

I ate all these today. How to become fit like this?!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous20.5.07

    Hey Isaac,
    Love you're site :) Keep it up okay!!
    Ben

    ReplyDelete