Ads

Friday, May 18, 2007

Only One; Issac Ritz

I have 4 Friendster accounts, 1 MySpace, 3 MSN accounts, 2 LiveJournal accounts, and many more profiles on the internet but I only have one yours truly website and that is http://issacritz.blogspot.com

I treasure this blog like my life. I protect it. I harvest it. I make it grow.

I love IssacRitz.

Actually, it isn't supposedly to be spelt Issac. Someone else took that name - Isaac. Damn it. But it's okay. I don't need that now.

A few of you may say, "Aiyah, this guy, Issac, only blog since January, jsut another newbie."

Let me explain. I have a blog at Diaryland and that's like 4 years ago but I shut it down because, Diaryland, what kind of name is that? Issacritz.diaryland.com? Oh my god. That's hilarious. Then I was introduced to blogger.

That was the time when I created http://icyboy85.blogspot.com . It's not deleted yet. I don't wish to delete it because it contained alot of good memories.

Only this year, I decided to create a new name at blogger. A name somewhat more sophisticated. And that's how IssacRitz came about.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous18.5.07

    I like the song on your webby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous18.5.07

    I like the song on your webby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous18.5.07

    I've been follownig your blog since icyboy85 and I am still reading your blog, I am amazed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous18.5.07

    I'm growing wif ur bloggie~!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous18.5.07

    sigh :)

    ReplyDelete