Ads

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Fried Oyster Maniac

Now, Jeff recommended me the fried oyster at ABC market near my house. I thought what other shops could make a better fried oyster apart from the shop at Geylang Lorong 6. If by now you do not know that fried oyster is my favorite food, you may go and rot in Hell.

The stall originated from Tanglin and it moved here, maybe because, they think they might make it big.

Ah! Fucking delicious. Absolutely tantalising! I'm not kidding you. You must go try it. The crispyness and the oh so delicious oysters.

It's just 4 dollars. If you do not want to buy such a nice food to eat, then go get yourself a...

It's big and there's like more than 20 sticks inside!



It's only 2.60 dollars!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6.5.07

    I think I know where... been there.. the fried oyster tasty :)

    ReplyDelete