Ads

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Battle Of The Cold And Flu

I'm sick again. It's just barely a week and I'm sick again. I got a terrible flur and sore throat. I need to recover fast because this coming Monday, I have ACCT. I have to throw, slam and punch people. I have to shout at the top of my voice in order to score well.

How to? I'm having a bad sore throat.

Amazing enough, I didn't take M.C for my terrible, terrible flu and sore throat. I feel like dying. It's really irritating.

Is it true that B+ blood type always fall sick?

This is fucked up! I don't want to be sick.

I'm going to take all the different types of cold and flu medicines. I don't care if I popped more than 20 pills a day. I just want to get myself cured.

Funny thing was that my sore throat was triggered by just a cup of coffee and then it was followed by terrible cold and flu.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous27.5.07

    You should be fine in a few days time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous27.5.07

    haha u alway fall sick one leh...

    ReplyDelete