Ads

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Acting Cute

I did some research on the internet and discovered that most Japanese female celebrities like to take photos of them acting cute. Correction, not only female celebrities but all the girls at Japan are doing cute poses.

So I will do one on myself.


"Where am I? I'm so lost? Help me, ... anyone?"

That's what the photo's trying to tell you.

Evil twin, "You are forever acting cute. You and your stupid poses. They make me want to puke real hard. You very kawaii neh leh! You neh neh pok!

I really like the photo above. Okay, I will photoshop that woman away. She very extra leh!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous20.5.07

    This is the first me seeing you wear that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous20.5.07

    HAWT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous20.5.07

    Improving, your sense of dressing is improving~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous20.5.07

    cool pics!

    ReplyDelete