Ads

Friday, May 11, 2007

Hakim (KookyPlum)

My company medic, Hakim is leaving and there's nothing to rejoice about. I fear things might go chaotic without him around. Of all the people in my camp, I respected him the most.

He is patient. He is knowledgeable. He doesn't really flare up. He is always giggling and smiling. He has a strong perserverance. Never did he once showed his three platoon medics his shag side of him during exercise.

Sometimes, I wonder where he get all the energy. He's a benchmark for me. Whenever I felt like quiting halfway during exercise, I told myself, "If Hakim can do it, I can too. Seriously, he is small size compared to me and we are carrying the same load but he has more endurance than any of us.

Sadly, for the past year, I only went out with him once. One more month and I won't get to see him again. I'm not sad because he's leaving and there's nobody else to take care of things in camp. I'm sad because he's leaving us as a friend. We've grown attached to him.

Evil twin, "Aiyah, as if you can't meet him after N.S!"

What are the chances when we have our own life back after N.S?

Hakim, you're the most respected person and I'm going to miss you.

IssacRitz heart heart Hakim! All the best!

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous11.5.07

    I guess he makes a difference in your life if not you would not put just an entry for him...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11.5.07

    I felt the sadness in this entry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11.5.07

    exchange numbers lo so that you both won't lose contact

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11.5.07

    Have you book out or are you still at camp?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11.5.07

    nice blog.. will link you soon~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah Hah... an entry about me! aiyoh no need to be so emo wat... i'll always be around and be remembered... i have my ways... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11.5.07

    HAKIM I WILL MISS YOU!! THIS IS SYAFIQ!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Syaifiq? issit.... aiyoh u ppl its not as though i'm gonna die.. i'll still be around... eh isaac miss me miss but nvr link my blog leh?

    ReplyDelete