Ads

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

In A Gazillion Years

You know, to get me to do SOC test or IPPT test, it's very difficult. I do not wish to do them. And to just to do SOC or IPPT tests, I will amaze my other platoonmates. I haen't been taking the tests for 4 months already.

And today, I just did it. I took SOC test. I was like what the hell I was doing? Why am I even bothering to take these tests?

I used to have these kind of mindsets. But today I didn't even complain or retaliate when they asked me to do the test. I shall repeat what I said, this only happen once in a gazillion years.

There will be another test coming friday. Amazingly, I agreed again.

What's wrong with me?

I've grown up. I can't run away from these tests anymore. Do it, pass it and get it done and over with but of course, you need to have the correct mindset. You need the mindset of you wanting to do it. Of you wanting to pass it.

No comments:

Post a Comment