Ads

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Dancing So Crazily

I had to be subdued. I was dancing so crazily. I was so high. I just couldn't stop dancing. My friends, for the first time, saw how I wasted my life away. Nothing was stopping me from dancing yesterday.


My friend got drunk with me too, haha. Hours later, Jimmy and Norman came to join us. More friends, more craziness.

I was like dancing all over the dance floor. I just couldn't stop because I wanted to dance badly.

There was this girl who danced really well and she's funny. I kind of dance with her because she was as crazy as me. Power to crazy dancing.

I looked at my watch and saw that the time was already 2.30p.m. 30 more minutes before the club closed.

Many were having body-to-body contact with me. I just grinded myself on them. It was total craziness. I didn't wish to stop.

I was so drunk. I lost it. I was kissing everyone that came direct contact with me, haha!