Ads

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Everything Well's Again

The intense quarrelings. I was at losing end. For the first, I felt lost and tired. I thought it would be okay. Three consecutive days of arguments. Our relationship worsened.


Someone help us please.

Then, I slowly started to analyse my relationship with my significant other. I realized that I have been the one who's really demanding and my significant other has been giving in all the time.

What's the point of having argument always?

Let's have peace. Let's not quarrel anymore.



Yesterday, we finally saw the sun after the storm.

I decided to be more toned down and give in more to my significant other because my significant other is my precious jewel.

I saw the fairyland once more. The relationship was revived back yesterday, 26/05/07 at 1145p.m.