Ads

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Vandalised Toilet Doors

Oh my god! Oh my god! This is so kinky. You know something? Most of the male toilets in Singapore are vandalised especially the cubicle doors. Damn it, I close the doors and I see gravities on them.

Some doors have numbers on them. I believe there are people out there who try to sabotage their friends by writing down their numbers on the doors so that people can prank call them. Such disgusting behaviors exist.

But this is so kinky.

Look! Look! This guy knows how to draw, man. Okay, now guess which toilet is this? Where is it located? Guess! Guess! Winners get prizes.

Evil twin, "Then if girls want to get prizes how? They can't enter male toilets!?!"

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous20.5.07

    Sobs, not fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous20.5.07

    This is crazy! funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous20.5.07

    I love reading your blog, it entertains me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous20.5.07

    Plaza Singapura?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous20.5.07

    dot dot dot~

    ReplyDelete