Ads

Friday, May 11, 2007

I'm So Sick

If I can kill myself, I would have done it since Monday. I fell really ill last Monday having to endure the pain while doing my live firing. The first day, I'd vomitted more than 10 times. It was excruciating.

For the past few days, I've been popping so many pills into my mouth but I'm recovering really slowly. I've been going to the toilet many times. It was an all time high for me yesterday visiting the toilet more than 18 times.

I want to rest. Shoo! Don't disturb me!

I figured, you know they always say you begin your new life after being sick for quite a while.

I'm recovering. Is this my new beginning? Is this like, hey, I'm the new Issac?

Let's start anew from here onwards.

Losing a friend doesn't necessarily means I am losing the whole world. Sometimes when you lose some things, you will gain another.

But two things I would not want to lose are my family members and my significant other.

I know, it's been a long time since I mentioned my significant other but I just want to keep certain things private.

From today onwards, I will treat my significant other with a huge amount of TLC(Tender Loving Care). From this day onwards, we shall not quarrel anymore. From this day onwards, we shall love each other wholeheartedly.

I heart heart my significant other.


Scrabble anyone? More on it on the next entry.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11.5.07

    rest well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11.5.07

    take good care of yourself~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11.5.07

    I wish u a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete