Ads

Friday, May 25, 2007

Destructive Mode

Everyone has a good and bad side. I'm a Geminian and that makes things worse. I have a split personality. I've always been that goody-two-shoe guy, that all so nice guy, that never get angry guy.

But today, I was shot at the heart.

I laid motionlessly on the floor but I still can feel myself breathing. I know I was going to die. My good side slowly faded away with my heart. My eyes started to close.

"No! You will not die."

I shall ... take over you...

My eyes slowly turned black. My veins popping out. I did not smell death anymore. I got up. I felt good. Corrrection, I felt great.


It's like I've never felt this way before. I am not me anymore.

What shall we do today? I asked myself.

"We shall do wild things tonight." said Him (My Evil twin).

Like what?

"You have not been clubbing for quite some time. Let's do that tonight. Club. Get drunk. And flirt around." said Him.

I can't drink. I will get drunk easily. And that spells disaster.

"That's what we want. To create havoc. To be evil. to spread evil." replied Him.

Understood.

Angel, "You still have some goodness left in you...Isaac."

"There shall be no more goodness left in me. I shall destroy anyone obsturcting his path and you shall be the first to die, Angel." said Him.

"Nobody can stop me." He shouted.