Ads

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Reality Check; Pose Pose Pose

I really really really want to be a model. I'm just hallucinating. Oh well, then let me hallucinate further.

Nowadays, I know how to mix and match my clothes.

Evil twin, "I don't think so!"

Come on give me credit already! I'm trying my best. I'm not some fashion advisor or some fashion experts.

But when I book in camp, I don't wear extravagantly. It's best to dress shabbily because if you dress to impress, the rest might just loathe you.

Think smart. Play smart.

Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6.5.07

    in this photo you loo kreally skinny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6.5.07

    buff up a bit and u will look better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6.5.07

    LOVE THAT SINGLET!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6.5.07

    Ah, I saw that singlet somewhere before. I'll go figure...

    ReplyDelete