Ads

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Backstabbers Deserve Heavy Punishments

Someone who acts like your friend, pretends they care about you then purposely continues to carry out actions that they know that will hurt you deep and scars your heart for a very long time.

Those friends whom tries to get close to you and behind your back, they try to get to know someone you like and continuing to sleep with someone you're in love with then calling you one of their 'best friends'.

Someone who pretends to be your friend, becomes close to you, and leads you to believe you are the best of friends, until the truth eventually surfaces.

Anyone who stabs you in the back are way insecure with themselves and they don't deserve to be in your life. Forget them.

My best friend whom I know since tertiary days stabbed me in the back this year, more than once.

I will never forget that.

Today, something happened. I wasn't too happy. They were talking behind my back and I was hurt to know that my name was mentioned more than once and there wasn't any positive remarks on me.

Okay, maybe the starting of the conversation. He tried to defend me but slowly, his reasonings weakened and that led to make me believe I wasn't liked by them at all.