Ads

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Whatever

One by one of you just surface out of nowhere and brings me down like nobody's business. Accusations and more accusations. Things that I've not done. Yaddah! Yaddah! Yaddah! You know, all those usual stuffs.

Hey, oh my god, I saw him flirting around. Geez, he's a whore. You know all that kind of stuffs. And there's some that goes like, he's a piece of trash or he's so arrogant.

Yesterday, two guys at the streets of Orchard were intensely looking at me. I, of course, was bewildered at their behavior. I didn't give them any arrogant look. I didn't look away. I just stared at them intensely.


Does that mean I was arrogant for staring at someone?

I walked passed them and heard them said, "Issac's so arrogant. He doesn't necessarily have to be arrogant now that he's blog is on par with Dawn Yang's."

It was a hurtful comment and I beg to differ that I was being arrogant.
If you know, and want to say hello to me, approach me.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous18.5.07

    You flirt..? Don;t think so lah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous18.5.07

    Don't even bother with all these stuffs next time ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous18.5.07

    Hey hey you you wanna be my girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous18.5.07

    hAH! Rizal is CRAZYYY!! not arrogant tho xD

    ReplyDelete