Ads

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Being Judged

I was at Marina Square Golden Village with Jeff when I saw the Silver Surfer statue. I don't think Fantastic Four will do great this time. It isn't that great like Spiderman or Superman or Batman. It's just Silver Surfer.

It's just another addition of mutant powers.

But still the statue looks cool. Must take photo with it.

Jeff wanted a shot with it too. Come on, where's Jessica Alba?

When we purchased the tickets, we received this scratch and win card so I tried my hands on it.

Awful!

Only two dollars off!

But I still keep my composure.

...

...

Why only two dollars off !?!

I'm wearing the green contact lenses instad of the usual blue. But it doesn't really look like I'm wearing green in the photos. It's like gray!

Jeff and I. He tried to be serious.


I like this photo.

After so many shots, this is the best by far for today!