Ads

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

No more Grudges

I bear no grudges with no one anyone.

If ever I made anyone of you mad, made you cry or became enemies with you, I would like to say sorry.

It takes alot of courage to not hate anyone anymore and publicly say sorry to everyone whom I stepped on previously.

Sometimes I can be really fucking arrogant. Sometimes I tell myself I dont need people's help. Now then I realized that I was wrong.

Near the end of the movie, "The Wizard of Oz," Dorothy says that when you are looking for something in life, you need look no further than your own back yard. That means that the answer to needing some friends for help may be there but you just don't realize it.

A friend can be an acquaintance, a family member, a neighbor, a teacher, a minister, a doctor, or your landlord. One way to increase friendships is to invite them over to watch TV or to have a meal you prepare.


I never once did that. Sad.

From now on, I will.