Ads

Monday, May 21, 2007

Drawn and Peirced

My friends told me to get a tattoo for myself. I said no. I firmly said no. I just don't like it. I want to keep my body clean. I don't want anything drawn on my body. I don't like piercings either. No piercings.

I came across a blog featuring tattoos. Some are nice while others are not so nicely tattooed. Maybe it's where you tattoo them. Too many tattoos on the body may look hideous. One or two may just do the trick.


If I were to have a chance to choose one part of my body to tattoo, I'll have it there (look at the above photo). Nice right?

The girl with the tattoo on the left is still okay but the guy, EW!

Now, who would be crazy enough to do tattoos on the feet or legs?

This is courage but it's ugly!

Tattoos all over the body? Oh man, that's craziness!

Still acceptable!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous21.5.07

    the girl with alot of tattoos, she looks ugly with them!

    ReplyDelete